Music School, Administrative Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bach To Rock (“B2R”) is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to greet clients, answer phone calls, and provide general administrative support to the Bach to Rock management team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Specific duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Greet clients and prospective clients in a polite and courteous manner
- Respond to internal and external phone calls and email
- Assist with maintaining the school schedule
- Assist B2R management in the active recruitment and registration of new students, which may include leading facility tours
- Assist B2R management in customer service calls to aid in client retention
- Assist with entering registration and payment information into the B2R contact manager software
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed here are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Under the ADA, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to interact effectively with the public
- Ability to interact with children
- Ability to operate basic office equipment (eg: telephones, photocopiers, and computers)
- Ability to be physically present at the facility during its hours of operation
- Rudimentary knowledge of music and music education
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively with B2R staff and management
- Adaptable to changes in the workplace
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to play instruments is a HUGE plus!
Education, Work Experience and/or Licensure
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Must be proficient English speaking and writing skills
- Additional language(s) are a plus
The physical demands listed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of his/her job. Under the ADA, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, travel up and down stairs, crouch, stoop and reach.
- Ability to lift and move the equipment typically associated with B2R’s day-to-day operation, e.g., amplifiers, keyboards, recording equipment, light furniture, etc.
The work environment characteristics listed here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Under the ADA, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Basic office environment
- Music Studio
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by an individual assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified. Bach to Rock reserves the right to modify this job description in its sole discretion.
Please attach a resume and cover letter to the application! We want to learn about you!
This Bach to Rock is locally owned and operated by Bachin’ The Suburbs Inc.
Bach to Rock - Leawood
Get fresh Music Administrative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.