Music Instructor - Private / Semi-Private Lessons
Bach to Rock Huntersville Huntersville, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
Bach to Rock (“B2R”), America’s Music School for students of all ages, is currently seeking a Music Instructor to work as a part-time employee providing lessons to students at the state-of-the-art Huntersville, NC location. Instructors sought are those who can teach two or more of the following: piano/keys; guitar; bass guitar; ukulele; drums; voice; woodwinds; strings (incl. fiddle and banjo); and/or brass.
Music Instructors at Bach to Rock use the B2R curriculum to provide students of all ages an inspiring and well-balanced music education. By teaching theory and technique using music that students know and love, B2R instructors develop musicians who enjoy performing, recording in our studio, and even composing original music!
- Teach private and semi-private lessons using Bach to Rock curriculum and cover-song arrangements
- Create an encouraging, fun, and focused lesson atmosphere
- Assess a student’s readiness to join a band or ensemble
- Assist at in-school and external community events and performances
- Make needed repairs to equipment as able
- Understanding and demonstration of musical concepts and ability to communicate those concepts effectively to students
- Advanced understanding of music theory and technique relevant to primary instrument
- Effective time management and organizational skills to keep students on task in a lesson
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a variety of personalities
- Experience as performer (solo and/or group)
- Experience working with youth and/or beginning musicians
- Ability to interact effectively with children and adults
- Ability to pass a thorough background check
Bach to Rock offers the opportunity to work a flexible part-time schedule in a fun environment with other like-minded musicians. We handle the marketing, scheduling, booking, billing and other business aspects of the lessons and group classes so that you can focus on teaching.
In addition, Bach to Rock offers an hourly rate based on education, experience, expertise, versatility, and availability.
If selected for an interview, a candidate must audition on his or her primary instrument and may be asked to do so on additional instruments listed on the resume or shared during our screening process.
This Bach to Rock is locally owned and operated in the beautiful Lake Norman, NC area by Carolina PollyPhonic, LLC, an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bach to Rock Huntersville
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Bach to Rock Huntersville