- Posted: over a month ago
The Babyscripts Team is seeking a QA Tester that will help make sure that our application’s functionality works as expected before it gets into the hands of our patients and users. As a QA Tester, you will be responsible for creating and executing test plans for specific components of Babyscripts' patient-facing mobile app, as well as the web application used by health care teams to manage, educate, and monitor their patients during pregnancy.
Babyscripts exists to solve the problems generated from the critical shortage of obstetrical providers in the U.S. Babyscripts was founded six years ago to rethink the delivery of pregnancy care through the power of technology and remote patient monitoring. Babyscripts offers comprehensive virtual maternity care that, through managing various levels of risk, addresses an outdated model for pregnancy care that has not moved the needle in decreasing maternal morbidity and mortality; an inability to address social determinants of health; and now the critical need to transition care outside of the clinic due to Covid-19. The company’s solution for virtual maternity care manages the various risk-levels of your maternal health population to address some of the largest drivers of costs and complications in perinatal care.
Babyscripts’ three-tiered approach to virtual maternity care allows providers to deliver risk-specific care to pregnant mothers at any time, in any place. The first tier consists of a digital education layer delivered via a mobile app, with daily gestational-age and practice-specific, customizable content extending through one year postpartum to engage and empower pregnant mothers through trusted resources. The second tier enables remote management of pregnant patients through the addition of remote monitoring. Depending on risk, patients are provided with internet-enabled medical devices (like a bluetooth-enabled blood pressure cuff) to monitor for elevated risk, alerting the provider through a unique trigger alert system to enable risk management and intervention. This smart end-to-end management of patients enables the provider to transition care outside of the clinic and address problems of access, allowing them to automate a majority of their patient care while more effectively allocating time and resources to higher risk patients. The third tier brings the insurer into the equation in a unique collaboration between care team and payer, solving some of the structural issues of care coordination and access to care, improving outcomes while reducing cost.
- Be part of a multidisciplinary product team, representing the QA function
- Take requirements specified in users stories and turn them into repeatable test cases
- Manage test cases for your products in a test management system
- Validate end-user functionality via our software development lifecycle processes
- Perform exploratory testing and record encountered bugs in the team’s backlog
- Help us along our journey of test automation
- At least two years of testing experience for web applications
- At least one year of testing experience for mobile applications OR responsive web applications
- Proficient using a test management system, such as TestRail
- Familiar with Agile tools such as JIRA
- Familiar with different testing techniques, such as acceptance testing, smoke testing, risk based testing, etc
- Experience creating test plans
- The candidate must be able to successfully work remotely. The candidate must have experience designing and establishing a productive, efficient, and balanced WFH routine so as not to detrimentally affect either professional outcomes or personal life.
- Occasionally, the candidate is required to attend in-person meetings, sessions, workshops, and other events with members of his/her team or with customers or vendors.
- Currently, the Babyscripts Team is all remote. From time to time, travel to the DC Metro area or other areas for meetings and/or conferences will be required (post-COVID).
This is a full time salaried position offering competitive pay commensurate with experience.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?