Senior Azure Cloud Developer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
**THIS JOB DOES NOT OFFER WORK SPONSORSHIP. ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO LEGALLY WORK IN THE U.S. AND BE ABLE TO FILL OUT AN I-9 FORM. W-2 WORK ONLY. NO CONTRACT. NO C2C**
Babich & Associates is in search of a seasoned software engineer with deep experience in architecting, coding, deploying, and maintaining large scale Microsoft Azure IoT data processing systems. The ideal candidate will have at least five years of experience developing in the Azure cloud, with specific knowledge about building scalable systems optimized for large-scale data ingestion and processing.
A deep familiarity with Azure IoT Hub, Event Hub, Table API, Cosmos DB and Functions is required. Some experience working on systems that are integrated with wireless IoT devices is preferred. Familiarity with mobile applications and mobile development is a plus.
• Architect, code and support elastic, resilient, and self-healing Cloud applications.
• Understand and integrate full suite of wireless tracking and sensing devices.
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the product and software development lifecycle.
• Support product testing and QA.
• Actively participate in project team meetings, daily scrums, and potentially customer-facing project meetings.
• Ensure cost optimization of Azure cloud services.
▪ Minimum 5 years of experience in Azure software development and DevOps
▪ Microsoft Azure certifications required within 90 days of employment
▪ Deep hands-on technical knowledge of Azure architecture and services
▪ Experience working with Single Sign On, SAML, Auth 2, Active Directory, TLS and network protocols
▪ Experience in SOA, Micro services and API Management and Governance
▪ BSc/BA/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field preferred
▪ Competitive salary commensurate with experience and skill set
▪ Health insurance package 100% paid by employer
▪ Generous vacation and holiday policy
▪ Tuition reimbursement
▪ Bereavement and FMLA leave
▪ Paid tuition for approved coursework
Babich & Assoc.
Get fresh Developer Visa Sponsorship jobs daily straight to your inbox!