WE ARE LOOKING FOR PE CIVIL ENGINEERING LICENSED PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERS IN THE DFW AREA WITH ROAD/HIGHWAY OR DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION HEAVY CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE!!!
YOU MUST CURRENTLY LIVE IN THE DALLAS/FORT WORTH AREA TO BE CONSIDERED!!!
SALARY -- $75,000 TO $110,000 BASED ON EXPERIENCE!!!
The candidate will assist in designing construction plans for roadway projects from various stages ranging from preliminary to final design.
Experience in working with airport related road construction is HIGHLY DESIRED!!!
- Utilize Microstation V8i, AutoCad or Civil 3D to prepare engineering drawings consisting of roadway plans, special details, signing/pavement marking plans, traffic control plans, bridge layouts and details, utility plans, specifications, cost estimates, etc.
- Provide engineering design services for schematic, design-bid-build and design-build projects
- Possess strong a verbal, written, presentation and excellent client management skills
- Demonstrate ability leading and managing the design and detailing of complex transportation projects
- Goal oriented, quality focused, and have demonstrated success with creating and fostering a team environment.
- Collaborate with the transportation staff to develop transportation projects such as roadway, bridge, rail, transportation planning, and preliminary design for environmental documents Collaborate with the transportation staff to develop transportation projects including but not limited to roadway, bridge, rail, transportation planning, traffic control, signing, pavement marking, knowledge of hydraulic design, and preliminary design for environmental documents.
- CEPE Civil Engineering PE licensed professional engineer
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited college
- 5+ years of civil / roadway design experience
- 10+ years of civil/roadway experience if not a licensed PE CE.
- Proficient in Microstation, ProjectWise, Open Roads and InRoads/Geopak
- Basic skills in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Basic to advanced knowledge of 3D modeling
- Ability to clearly communicate and collaborate with Engineers and Designers
- Possess critical thinking skills necessary to plan, conceptualize and anticipate next steps
- Capable of recognizing conflicts and discrepancies with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively on a team of engineers, technical experts and designers, as well as working independently with little supervision
- Critical thinking skills necessary with the ability to plan and conceptualize
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team