Dallas Sr Commercial Lender. Dallas Bank is seeking a dynamic Senior Commercial Lender to join their team. You will be responsible for the development of new business for the Bank. The Bank allows Commercial Lenders the freedom and autonomy necessary to perform at the highest level while providing the support necessary to maintain the highest client expectations. The Bank has a fast-paced and high-energy environment, and strives to eliminate hurdles to productivity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
•Source and develop a book of primarily CRE borrowing relationships; Owner and Non-Owner Occupied Real Estate.
• Manage sourced credit portfolio, monitor credit quality and integrity.
• Adhere to the Bank's credit policies, guidelines and applicable regulatory requirements.
Required Skills and Experience
• Proven Top Performer as a Commercial Lender
• Minimum 7 years of experience in Commercial Lending; new business development, deal structuring, underwriting, and portfolio management.
• Prior experience excelling working with traditional CRE customers as a commercial lender and new business development officer.
• Must have ability to understand and interpret financial statements, provide sound credit guidance regarding sourced business.
• Ability to solicit new business, advise prospects and customers of product lines, determine credit worthiness, and prepare detailed proposals. BS or BA degree desired. Base salary 170-200k.
Send resume to Anthony Potenti firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214-515-7609 #092520AP
Babich & Assoc.
Why Work Here?
Great company, wonderful people, a terrific full benefits package and much more!