The Senior Solutions Specialist will manage and engage with IC customers to provide solutions and support related to Babel Street’s platform.
- Identify, coordinate and lead development and delivery of IC solutions across the Babel Street enterprise to drive highest value delivery of the Babel Street Platform.
- Develop and maintain relationship with IC Team and VP on the management of IC programs.
- Coordinate with internal teams (solutions specialist, customer experience, tech support, sales operations) to ensure the necessary resolution to issues, positive return on feedback, introduction to new data sources, innovative use cases, onsite training, and operational deployment of new platform features.
- Coordinate with customer experience and training teams to ensure a high quality and efficient onboarding and training of the customer(s).
- Coordinate with CX on customer support and ongoing training needs for your assigned customers.
- Drive business development efforts of the respective teams and the Babel Street enterprise in order to maintain and grow the account consistent with team revenue goals. This support includes a 95% renewal rate and new business. This includes close coordination with executive sponsor, account leadership and the sales team.
- Support and coordinate the research and resolution of issues, complaints, and anomalies with contracts and clients in a timely manner and notify management of problems and suggest corrective actions.
- Utilize JIRA, Microsoft Office Suite, Helpdesk and other internal communication software to report client issues or requests, suggestions for enhancement to the platform, produce reports, communicate, and track items of interest.
- Deliver high quality products to clients in your portfolio to include use cases, training, proposals, ROMs or any other form of direct communications.
- Demonstrate and maintain a high level of technical proficiency and knowledge of all company products and services.
- Demonstrate and maintain a high level of proficiency all elements of Babel Street software, and develop and maintain an understanding of all data sources and key features of the platform.
- Manage and prioritize assigned projects within the portfolio, keeping team lead, team and leadership apprised of status and risks as appropriate.
- Maintain project management documentation (as appropriate) and ensure timely delivery of requirements and project deliverables (as required).
- Assist in maintaining all client activity in Quick Base to include engagement with clients, demos, renewal and new opportunities and other information as will typically be required by Management, Team Leads, and Sales Operations.
- Contribute to annual account planning, pipeline meetings as needed, and revenue forecasting for their program.
- Support production of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports as necessary and at the direction of Team Leader or Babel Street Management.
- Assist with drafting of proposals, client correspondence, product sheets and reports.
- Develop, recommend, and assist with strategies and proposals for bids/contracts with account assignments.
- Provide other support and assistance with special projects, as required.
- Increase job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications and participating in professional organizations.
TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly Required
EOE Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disability