Patxi's Pizza is seeking a Store General Manager / catering sales Manager in the bay area who can work under the supervision of Area Director.
The General Manager/ Catering Sales Manager is responsible for managing restaurant’s operation an profitability, including the selection, development, and performance management of employees. Responsibilities include overseeing the daily operation of the restaurant in cooperation with the management team; hiring/staffing, control profit and loss, and ensure safety and sanitation, and general maintenance of facilities. Candidate must also demonstrate ability to grow sales through development of monthly SMART plans with measurable results will lead the department toward success, staff education, guest satisfaction and marketing opportunities. Partner in business growth optimizing profits and ensuring guests satisfaction with their dining experience.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs, including food, beverage, supply, utility, and labor costs.
· Responsible for proactively soliciting and managing group/catering related opportunities with significant revenue potential.
· Actively up-sells each business opportunity to maximize revenue opportunity
· Targets group/catering accounts, markets, or segments with heavy emphasis on proactive solicitation and account saturation
· Responds to incoming group/catering opportunities for the group
· Identifies, qualifies, and solicits new group/catering business to achieve personal and each restaurant's revenue goals
· Focuses efforts on group/catering accounts with significant potential sales revenue
· Develops effective group/catering sales plans and actions
· Designs, develops and sells creative catered events
· Maximizes revenue by upselling packages and creative food and beverage
· Key responsibilities will be direct sales calls and sales blitzes,
· Responsible for ensuring that all financial (invoices, reporting) and personnel/payroll related administrative duties are completed accurately, on time and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
· Prepares management reports, budgets, and forecasts.
· Ensures all employees are trained, motivated and empowered to deliver total customer satisfaction. Evaluates each employee’s ability to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction. Trains and Develops managerial staff.
· Prepares regular performance appraisals for restaurant staff.
· Oversees staff coaching, counselling, and discipline.
· Oversees preparation of staff schedules.
· Maintains restaurant at the level necessary to meet or exceed the company standards for Quality, Service and Cleanliness. Conducts daily inspections of all areas of the restaurant with the help of assistant store manager.
· Makes employment and termination decisions in conjunction with Human Resources.
· Maintains compliance: worker’s compensation, driver recordkeeping, follow work guidelines based on Health Department, OSHA and ADA regulations.
· Responsible for resolving guest concerns with the utmost professionalism, maintain total guest satisfaction.
· Responsible for monitoring cash procedures in the store and ensuring accuracy of bank deposits, cash drawers, and justification of all cash variances.
· Responsible for store being in compliance with Federal, State and Local labor laws.
· Regularly evaluates work performance of team members.
· Strong background in selling, Catering, Meeting Rooms, Food & Beverage, and Audiovisual
· Must have a experience and background in generating restaurant catering sales.
· Minimum of 4-5 years of restaurant management experience with a strong understanding of principals of restaurateuring.
· Background Check
· Excellent attendance and punctuality is required with schedule flexibility determined by business needs.
· Proficient in the following dimensions of restaurant functions: food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security, company policies and procedures, personnel management, recordkeeping, and preparation of reports.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills.
· Ability to drive initiatives and incentives for employees.
· Proven success of building and cultivating strong, positive working relationships.
· Demonstrated ability to drive growth while continuously improving customer satisfaction.
· Strong leadership skills with proven ability to build relationships with customers, vendors, and associates.
· Proven track record in maintaining strong cost controls, and quality standards.
· Read, write and communicate effectively in English with all levels of the organization
· Basic math skills and computer competency
· This position may spend 90% of the time standing.
· The individual must be able to transport up to 50 pounds regularly.
· Occasional environmental exposures to cold, heat, and water.
· Must be able to regularly stand, walk, lift Carry, Push, Pull, Climb, Bend,