Restoration Project Coordinator (One Year Min Restoration Exp Req)
BYLT Millersville, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bylt, A new and innovative company with a fast-growing future, is looking for a full-time Project Coordinator to join our team. This is available for an experienced person.
Seeking a candidate that can provide exceptional attention to detail in the role of Project Coordinator. The Project Coordinator provides support to our General Manager, Estimators and Project Managers. They assist in multiple aspects of production and administrative duties for activated jobs included, but not limited to document control, documentation tracking and general organization. Will deliver high-quality customer service to internal and external customers
· Support, facilitate and coordinate the work of multiple jobs
· Identify and remove barriers to successful completion of overall projects
· Complete and track contracts, invoices, submittals and estimates
· Maintain project work schedules and files
· Prepare change orders and supplements
· Assist our Team with creating files for our new claims
· Make sure Estimates are uploaded in the systems and numbers match
· Receive all incoming Insurance Claim calls 24/7 while on call
· Assist our Team with scheduling appointments for Mitigation and initial site inspection appointments for Reconstruction. May assist in other scheduling as needed.
· Assist with Insurance Claim handling
· Data entry in our systems, ensuring records are accurate and complete throughout the duration of the job. This includes ongoing clean-up of database, verifications, tracking and filing data. Job
· Work with the field staff to update our system’s notes and communicate with adjusters and vendors.
· Preparation of various project-related documents including but not limited to, letters, proposals, Certificates, memos, contracts and reports.
· 1+ year experience in an administrative or similar role
· Knowledge and understanding of Dash, Xanalysis, AlacNet, CTSO, Outlook, Symbility, or Contractor Connection is a plus.
· Must have excellent customer service skills
· Quantitative, analytical, organizational, decision making, and problem-solving skills
· Accurate and detailed oriented
· Proven strong time management and organizational skills
· Ability to meet stringent deadlines and work independently
· Solutions-oriented, with exceptional customer service skills
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
· The Office is open from 7:00 a.m. to 5p.m. Overtime may be required to meet project deadlines and to properly serve emergency events that occur on a 24/7 basis. This position requires after-hours on-call rotation. During “CAT Mode” (claims are coming in mass quantities due to severe weather, frozen pipes, etc., resulting in an increased volume of work) it may be required to work nights, weekends, or holidays.
Standard office environment – sitting, walking, standing – with use of information technology
BYLTWhy Work Here?
Be part of a collaborative Team. We are building the best company to be a part of in the industry. Competitive Salary w/ bonuses
1131 Benfield Blvd Suite R. Millersville MD 21108Millersville, MD
TechnologyView all jobs at BYLT