MECHANICAL ENGINEER (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
The job of the Mechanical Engineer designs mechanical and electromechanical products and systems
· Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
· Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
· Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; soliciting observations from operators.
· Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
· Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
· Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
· Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
· Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
· Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special services.
· Maintains system and product database by writing computer programs and entering data.
· Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· May perform other duties as assigned
· 2 years of Mechanical Engineering experience is required.
· 2 years of experience in the automotive manufacturing industry is preferred.
· A strong understanding of Mechanical knowledge and their relationship.
· A track record of success in learning, leveraging and integrating proven technologies into new products to solve challenging problems.
· Proficient in UG, CAD
· Proven teamwork, collaboration, and leadership skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Hands-on Mechanical repair or assembly experience.
Education or Formal Training:
· Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering or other related engineering discipline.
EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected
BYD COACH & BUS LLC
ManufacturingView all jobs at BYD COACH & BUS LLC