ASSISTANT PRODUCTION PLANNER
- Posted: over a month ago
The following description is not intended as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Management retains the discretion of adding or changing the duties of the position at any time.
Assistant Production Planner will be responsible for managing, tracking and reporting bus production progress and highlighting any risks.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work with production supervisors and managers to track the progress of the production online and report out issues with capacity, material, manpower and design.
- Coordinate schedule and changes with various departments to support production with material and design inputs
- Reporting Daily, Weekly and Monthly Production KPIs
- Attend and participate in meetings with Supply chain, Engineering and Project Management to resolve issues for the production
- Highlight and Escalate key issues in daily production meeting.
- Participate in special projects as required.
- Experience and Proficiency on Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Power point
- Ability to work with and learn about other software like SAP ERP.
- Think beyond the boundaries and status-quo to resolve issues.
- Strong Verbal Communication, interpersonal and analytical skills needed.
- Communicate effectively in writing to co-ordinate and negotiate with other company personnel
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be observing, and tracking the progress of the bus
50% Time will be spent in Office
50% Time will be spent on the floor and all necessary stakeholder departments
The employee is occasionally required to sit; stand and move around for long hours of time. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE (Preferred)
- High School Diploma or GED; further Education or certification is preferred
- Experience working in manufacturing environment
BYD COACH & BUS LLC
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?