Implementation Specialist I
- Posted: over a month ago
Start your career with Cadence Insurance!
There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer. Do you want a job where you earn a paycheck? Or do you want a CAREER with a company that values their employees as well as the communities that they are in? At Cadence Insurance we are more than just a workplace. We are a company that prides itself on values and the people that we employ. We offer YOU:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package that includes 4 medical plans, 2 dental plans, vision, and additional company paid and voluntary ancillary coverages
- Superior retirement savings plans that include both a 401(k) & pension plan
- Awesome PTO that includes an accrual of up to 3 weeks vacation, 12 sick days, and 11 holidays
- Flexible work arrangements including hybrid remote work and flex time schedules
- Innovative training opportunities
- Outstanding Career Development Program
This position is responsible for the accurate and timely implementation of technology systems that result in new client acquisition, retention, and satisfaction. The Implementation Specialist will support the entire implementation lifecycle, including onboarding new clients, analyzing system data, and inputting and validating client specific data. In addition, this position will support reviewing data and discrepancy reports for implementation, renewal, and file exchanges/electronic data interchange formats between clients, insurance carriers, and other external business partners. This position functions as a point of contact for operational and technical needs during implementation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Under moderate supervision:
- Interprets and translates project specifics, insurance plan designs, eligibility, and census information into a deliverable product within established configuration guidelines and timeline milestones.
- Works with broker contacts, employers, carriers, and internal team members to coordinate the timely and accurate flow of information throughout systems and processes.
- Onboards new clients with various company structures and benefits plan designs onto applicable technology systems, and provides related services required to ensure accurate and timely implementation.
- Analyzes system relevant data for accuracy and completeness, inputs data accurately, and tests systems capabilities for accuracy.
- Supports client satisfaction via quality assurance checks
- Collaborates with department team members and other internal stakeholders to support projects, systems, and technology related initiatives targeted at new business growth and client retention
- Participates in client meetings to demonstrate technology platform capabilities, and share resource and systems value propositions
- Supports customers with any system go live questions, challenges, or concerns
- Maintains knowledge of insurance policy design, compliance, payroll, enrollment, and platform specifications, to support accurate and timely systems configurations
- Provides customer focused interactions, ensuring timely response and effective follow up on internal and external requests
- Provides ongoing and timely communication to internal teammates, supervisors, and organizational stakeholders on the project statuses and client relationships
- Participates in testing of new technology platforms and system enhancements
- Assists with training and end-user support during and after the implementation process.
- May assist with pre-sales product demonstrations and/or provides assistance in scoping projects and developing proposals.
- Additional projects as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or two to five years' experience in an organization that emphasizes the development and/or significant utilization of technology
- Appropriate Life & Health License preferred
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Employee Benefits administration or other relevant experience
- Experience with Employee Benefits or Human Resources Information System (HRIS) implementations and configurations preferred
- Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel and/or G Suite products including Gmail, Docs word processing, Sheets and Drive cloud storage.
- Ability to effectively utilize the internet.
- Dedication to continuing professional development, including the ability to conduct independent research and self-directed learning.
- Analytically and mathematically minded
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, stay focused, and prioritize work
- Self-directed, self-starter with a high attention to detail
- Customer service skills in a team environment
- Projects professional appearance and manner
- Ability to work independently or cooperatively in a team environment
- Ability to manage stress and approach conflict resolution in a calm, respectful and cooperative manner
- Flexibility to adapt to the changing needs of the organization
- Ability to build rapport and develop positive, professional relationships
- Must be able to communicate effectively with clients, producers, carriers and staff
- Ability to stand or sit at a workstation during a standard workday
- Ability to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and printer
- Ability to move about the office to access office machinery and supplies
- Ability to work and meet challenging deadlines and expectations
- Job entails meticulous attention to detail
- Must perform well with frequent interruptions or distractions
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities, focus and direction as circumstances dictates
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected under applicable local, state or federal nondiscrimination laws.
AddressBaton Rouge, LA
TechnologyView all jobs at BXS Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?