South East Field Service Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Bereavement Leave
- 100% Company Paid Dental and Vison Insurance
- 100% Company Paid STD and LTD Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- 401K Match
- Paid Family Medical Leave Insurance
- 100% Company paid for Life Insurance policy for employee
- Accident and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Educational and Tuition Assistance Program
Job Description: Field Service Engineer
The successful candidate will be responsible for commissioning and service maintenance work on existing and new plants. The engineer will be working on a multitude of systems including the following technologies: Filtration, Ion Exchange, UV, Reverse Osmosis (RO), EDI, Ozone, WFI and Pure Steam. The engineer will be required to interface with end users and customers. Candidate must have excellent communication skills and ability to resolve issues on the spot. Most importantly the candidate must enjoy the satisfaction of maintaining equipment and take pride in their work.
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on water treatment equipment including electro-mechanical repairs along with replacements of parts.
- Troubleshoot issues remotely over the phone and at the customer's site for both electrical and mechanical questions
- Commission new systems at customer sites including completing detailed commissioning documentation and reporting.
- Provide training of site personnel in the operation and maintenance of the equipment
- Maintain internal documentation and submit external reports to customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction by delivering professional and pro-active service at all times
- Vocational or Associate’s Degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in working with electro-mechanical equipment including pumps, valves, motors etc.
- Experience with electrical / control panels, I/O, PLC’s and automation of plants including tuning control loops and programming of instrumentation
- Must have the ability to read and interpret basic electrical and mechanical drawings, P&IDs, and the ability to discuss
- Water treatment industry experience
- Proven ability to work remotely, independently without supervision and be customer-facing
- Proficiency in computers and Windows software
- Must enjoy providing customer satisfaction through a pro-active and committed response to customers
- Must be willing to travel regionally covering the Northeast states, and occasionally throughout North America
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to work flexible hours, sometimes outside “normal business hours” and travel as required sometimes on short notice
BWT Pharma & Biotech, Inc.
Get fresh Medical Field Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.