National Service Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
uild, manage and support a team of Region Service Managers in delivering the highest quality field service to our customers. Manage the back-office support team including, technical sales, spares and technical support. Foster a fun, high-performance, team-oriented culture across the team
· Lead and manage aftersales support team located in HQ
· Manage and support to Regional Service Managers
· Client/customer relationship management including client visits.
o Manage KPI performance with clients
o After service completion post visit follow ups with clients to ensure satisfaction
o Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them, understanding their needs, and resolving all issues in a timely manner.
· Coordinate efforts between the equipment field team and the BWT office team, including AR, AP, logistics, and invoicing.
· Work with equipment sales team and coordinate between sales proposals, job installations and field team
· Present operational performance, revenue, and forecasts to RK Water executive team.
· Work alongside customer service and the sales team to ensure 95% of maintenance contracts are renewed.
· Develop a strategic growth plan that helps drive to service business to achieve business goals.
· Run service operations meetings.
· Support new sales with technical and estimating support, review estimates for final pricing and approval as required.
· Address customer enquiries, resolve issues, obtain feedback proactively, and analyze trends.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Experience: 7 - 10 years of experience in service operations.
· Minimum of five years previous supervisory experience, preferably in service management and customer support.
· Experience in the pharma or biotech industry preferred.
· GMP knowledge preferred
· Personal computer proficiency with MS Office is required.
· Knowledge of quality and/or reliability engineering is a plus.
· Must be able to make solid decisions that effectively support the business and company policies.
Travel requirements are as needed to interface with customers nation-wide.
BWT Pharma & Biotech, Inc.
Get fresh Regional Field Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.