Applications Analyst Engineer
Microsoft or industry certified professional. (5) Years technical development/design experience in complex systems and producing formal implementation plans. Formulates / defines system scope and objectives.
· Works closely with project managers, developers, and end users to ensure application designs meet ongoing business requirements.
· Performs all phases of software systems programming applications. Evaluates new and existing software products.
· Performs design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation of new software and enhancements of existing applications.
· Formulates/defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications or modifies/maintains complex existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from the manufacturer.
· Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs. Installs overall operating system, such as sophisticated file maintenance routines, large telecommunications network software, and advanced mathematical/scientific and/or mission specific applications software packages.
· Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
· Prepares detailed specifications for software programs.
· Will sometimes acts as the team leader in Internet/Intranet development or other application software development technologies typically in concert with a Microsoft back office environment or a Commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) applications environment.
· Responsible for application design and development; consults with clients to determine needs and meets with clients on an on-going basis.
College degree in science or business, or industry equivalent experience.