Big Woods West Lafayette: Shift Lead
BWQOHT Inc West Lafayette, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Big Woods Restaurants is seeking to hire a Shift Lead. Starting as a small microbrewery we have expanded to several restaurant locations, our Quaff On! Brewery, and our Hard Truth Distillery. Join the team as our company continues to grow!
Big Woods West Lafayette is bringing the Brown County Big Woods experience, along with its delicious artisan food, craft spirits, and brews, to Boilermaker country. With its large bar, outdoor patio dining, and proximity to the Purdue campus, it’s a hotspot for locals, students, and game day fans. Guests can stop in to grab a microbrew or two and dine on a selection of Big Woods’ most popular dishes — like the famous pulled pork BBQ nachos and crowd-favorite pizzas.
- Effectively assist in managing and leading the staff throughout the shift. Assisting in monitoring, training, and developing employees. Lead each shift by delegating duties, assigning tasks, and following up with all team members.
- Assist the management team in ordering, rotating, and monitoring product. Assist in minimizing wasted product.
- Maintain and enforce cleanliness and organization throughout the kitchen and in the dining area.
- Assist the employees with customer service, support, working as a team player, and assisting in the workflow of the dining area.
- Other tasks and duties when needed.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Critical Illness, Life, and Disability Insurance.
- Discounts on meals and merchandise.
- Potential for upward mobility and growth, as we are a growing company.
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Flexible Scheduling
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Previous Experience as a leader or manager.
- Able to lift minimum of 40 lbs. Ability to stand, kneel, squat, lift and walk the location through out your shift.
AddressWest Lafayette, IN
RetailView all jobs at BWQOHT Inc