Big Woods West Lafayette: Server
BWQOHT Inc West Lafayette, IN
- Posted: over a month ago
Big Woods Restaurants is seeking to hire a Server. Starting as a small microbrewery we have expanded to several restaurant locations, our Quaff On! Brewery, and our Hard Truth Distillery. Join the team as our company continues to grow!
Big Woods West Lafayette is bringing the Brown County Big Woods experience, along with its delicious artisan food, craft spirits, and brews, to Boilermaker country. With its large bar, outdoor patio dining, and proximity to the Purdue campus, it’s a hotspot for locals, students, and game day fans. Guests can stop in to grab a microbrew or two and dine on a selection of Big Woods’ most popular dishes — like the famous pulled pork BBQ nachos and crowd-favorite pizzas.
- Welcome and greet guests. Accept drink and food orders. Inform the customers of specials and menu items. Put orders in the POS system.
- Teaming up with the bartending staff, kitchen staff, host stand, and with your other servers.
- Deliver food to customers, refill drinks, check in on service and food, and ring them in at the end of their meal. Accept cash or card and run that through the POS system.
- Help maintain the floor, tables, silverware, and service station.
- Discounts on meals and merchandise.
- Employee of the month program.
- Big Woods Bucks Reward program where you can earn free meals and merchandise.
- Free tastings of new product and meal releases.
- Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Potential for upward mobility and growth, as we are a growing company.
- Must be able to communicate quickly and professionally with staff, customers, and management.
- Basic math and counting skills.
- Be able to stand, kneel, squat, bend, and lift up to 4o lbs. during your shift.
AddressWest Lafayette, IN
FoodView all jobs at BWQOHT Inc