Big Woods West Lafayette: Host Hostess
BWQOHT Inc West Lafayette, IN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $9 to $14 Hourly
Big Woods Restaurants is seeking to hire a Host or Hostess. Starting as a small microbrewery we have expanded to several restaurant locations, our Quaff On! Brewery, and our Hard Truth Distillery. Join the team as our company continues to grow!
Big Woods West Lafayette is bringing the Brown County Big Woods experience, along with its delicious artisan food, craft spirits, and brews, to Boilermaker country. With its large bar, outdoor patio dining, and proximity to the Purdue campus, it’s a hotspot for locals, students, and game day fans. Guests can stop in to grab a microbrew or two and dine.
- Greet guest on their arrival. Inform them of their seating time. Assure the rotation of different sections for seating.
- Call out or page the guest when their table is ready. Grab menus and silverware and take the guests to their table. Answer any questions they may have.
- Buss tables, run food or drinks to tables when needed, and assist servers with other customer service tasks.
- Coordinate and communicate with all staff on the customers dining needs.
- Other tasks when required.
- Discounts on meals and merchandise.
- Employee of the month program.
- Big Woods Bucks Reward program where you can earn free meals and merchandise.
- Free tastings of new product and meal releases.
- Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Potential for upward mobility and growth, as we are a growing company.
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- Be able to communicate clearly, effectively, and professionally.
- Must have exceptional grooming habits.
AddressWest Lafayette, IN
FoodView all jobs at BWQOHT Inc