Big Woods West Lafayette: Bartender
BWQOHT Inc West Lafayette, IN
- Posted: over a month ago
Big Woods Restaurants is seeking to hire a Bartender. Starting as a small microbrewery we have expanded to several restaurant locations, our Quaff On! Brewery, and our Hard Truth Distillery. Join the team as our company continues to grow!
Big Woods West Lafayette is bringing the Brown County Big Woods experience, along with its delicious artisan food, craft spirits, and brews, to Boilermaker country. With its large bar, outdoor patio dining, and proximity to the Purdue campus, it’s a hotspot for locals, students, and game day fans. Guests can stop in to grab a microbrew or two and dine.
- Greet customers at the bar and take their orders. Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Use a POS system to ring up customers and handle cash and credit cards when checking them out.
- Work as a team player with the serve staff. Make the cocktails and brews for serve staffs tables.
- Maintain the bar by prepping garnishes, rotating the inventory, cleaning, and restocking when needed.
- Receive and serve food orders for customers at the bar.
- Serve or assist front-of-house staff as needed.
- Discounts on meals and merchandise.
- Employee of the month program.
- Big Woods Bucks Reward program where you can earn free meals and merchandise.
- Free tastings of new product and meal releases.
- Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Potential for upward mobility and growth, as we are a growing company.
- Must be 21 years of age or more.
- Must be able to communicate quickly and professionally with staff, customers, and management.
- Basic math and counting skills.
- Be able to stand, kneel, squat, bend, and lift up to 4o lbs. during your shift.
AddressWest Lafayette, IN
FoodView all jobs at BWQOHT Inc