BWQOHT: Restaurant Training Manager
BWQOHT Inc Nashville, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BWQOHT Inc. (Big Woods/ Quaff On! Brewery/ Hard Truth Distillery) is hiring a Training Manager. The position will be based out of our main office in Nashville, IN.
Our main office at Hard Truth Hills rests on the 325-acre wooded Hard Truth Distilling Co. campus in Brown County. The Hard Truth campus also houses the Hard Truth distillery, a tour center and bar, and several public and private event spaces — so guests can hop on an ATV tour through the woods or take a stroll around the pond before settling in for an amazing meal and live music. To keep things hopping and provide even more reason to experience this location, Hard Truth also hosts large public events like the Whiskey Chaser and Midwest Distillers festivals, private weddings, and other parties, and so much more.
- Plan, develop, and execute innovative training programs focused on technical skills, safety, and compliance to grow and develop the abilities of BWQOHT employees. Collaborate with various levels of leadership companywide to identify training needs and areas for improvement.
- Conduct training sessions covering specified areas such as new employee orientation, on-the-job training, health and safety practices, and refresher training.
- Maintain, modify, and improve existing course materials using trainer, trainee, and manager feedback to analyze the effectiveness of training programs.
- Select or develop teaching aids and materials such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia, visual aids, or computer tutorials.
- Manage and develop the training team to effectively support the company training and development needs.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Critical Illness, Life, and Disability Insurance.
- Discounts on meals and merchandise.
- $150 Manager Gift Card each month
- Potential for upward mobility and growth, as we are a growing company.
- Paid Holidays
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Flexible Scheduling
- Associate’s degree in HR, business, or similar field. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3 years of proven experience in a teaching or training position required.
- Proficient with G Suite applications.
- Must have great organizational skills. Flexibility and ability to manage time to achieve deadlines.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with the ability to be flexible and adaptable to a situation.
RetailView all jobs at BWQOHT Inc