PR and Marketing Manager
(If you don't live locally please do not apply - We are only accepting local applicants)
Compensation Range: $75,000 - $85,000
BWP Communications is seeking a Manager of Marketing and Public Relations to oversee day-to-day account activities and provide strategic support. In this role, the qualified individual will work closely with BWP’s president to strategize, develop and produce compelling and authentic brands, marketing, advertising and PR campaigns for clients, across all mediums.
The candidate must have exceptional organizational and communication skills with a basic understanding of an agency environment and workflow. Areas of work may include: branding, messaging, research/strategy, strategic communications, marketing, public relations, campaign development, advertising (digital and traditional), messaging, event management, project management, and business development cultivation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all aspects of client accounts
- Provide internal/external project management
- Nurture and manage client relationships
- Develop and execute marketing, PR and strategic communications plans
- PR and Marketing content creation
- Remain current on industry trends and technology
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities are fluid and may change at any time.
- Experience with and/or comprehensive understanding of all facets of brand development, public relations, business development, marketing and advertising
- Clear understanding of agency environment and client relations
- Attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to think critically and strategically to create campaigns, messaging, and communications strategies
- Ability to articulate position professionally (with agency style), be comfortable managing projects and interfacing with clients
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and effectively transition between projects
- Strong writing, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Thorough understanding and proven track record of successful PR and marketing communications strategies and tactics (Traditional and Digital)
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign
- Outgoing, articulate personality with the ability to network on behalf of BWP to nurture existing or new business opportunities
- Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university and 4-6+ years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- PR or Advertising Agency experience preferred but not required
- BWP is a research-driven creative agency that exists to build and strengthen the symbiotic relationship between consumer and brand. Both a traditional and digital marketing firm, we've been in operation since 1995, serving a base of local and national brands and organizations. BWP is small enough to be flexible and agile yet large enough to deliver and execute top-tier brands, comprehensive advertising campaigns and strategically optimized marketing and PR strategies.