Delivery Driver Wanted,
Are you able to meet the following requirements?
- Have a current valid Class C Driver's License that is not suspended and a clean Driving Record;
- Work a schedule which may include multiple shifts, weekends, and overtime when required;
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
Bar W Foods has over 50 years in business. We are a processing USDA inspected meat producer of T-bone steaks, strip steaks, rib eye steaks, filets and other cuts. We need a delivery driver to drive safely to their assigned destination. Drivers are also often expected to help with the loading and unloading of their products, keep logs of their activities, and make sure vehicles are maintained and in good working order. They are also responsible for the following:
- Follows local and state driving laws and road regulations.
- Maintains the vehicle, keeping it clean and safe.
- Works with support team to provide exceptional customer service and address customer concerns.
- Performs vehicle inspection before and after each trip
- Adheres to company operating policies and procedures.
- Provides special care in delivering fragile and hazardous products.
- Assists supervisor with budget control activities, e.g., conserving resources, reducing utility cost, avoiding waste, reducing overtime, etc.
This position requires regular attendance and punctuality, i.e., the employee must be at the assigned work location during the scheduled shift to perform the above essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the following knowledge, skills and/or abilities requirements:
- Knowledge of commonly used practices, and procedures within meat production field
- Mechanical aptitude for operating meat packing equipment.
- Good interpersonal skills necessary for working with fellow staff and with customers.
- Knowledge of health and safety issues with regard to food safety and cleanliness.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to work effectively under stressful conditions.
- Shows initiative and is neat, well spoken and courteous.
- Works well with little supervision.
- Demonstrates a high degree of integrity and ethical standards.
- Upholds organizational values.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We offer eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package designed to assist employees and their families with their financial security, health and well-being. In addition to a competitive base pay, we offer a variety of benefit programs.
- Health, Life, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Vacation (5 days after 1yr anniversary; 10 days after 2 yr anniversary)
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
Custom & proprietary blends
Always striving to exceed our customers' expectations and stay ahead of our ever-changing market, Bar W Foods creates custom products ranging from fresh or frozen, marinated to prepared, and we can custom package them to your exact specifications. We utilize our fleet of refrigerated trucks to be responsive to customers' delivery needs and we always strive to deliver the ideal combination of the best, the best products and the best value.
BWJW, Inc. dba Bar W Foods
Why Work Here?For over 50 years, Bar W Foods has processed and delivered top-quality beef, poultry, and pork to restaurants, hotels, schools and other institutional food providers across Texas, Mississippi, Louisiana and Arkansas. With a "quality-first" style of doing business, Bar W Foods continues to expand its services and offers: Custom processing Portion control Flavor profiling Custom & proprietary blends Always striving to exceed our customers' expectations and stay ahead of our ever-changing market, Bar W Foods creates custom products ranging from fresh or frozen, marinated to prepared, and we can custom package them to your exact specifications. We utilize our fleet of refrigerated trucks to be responsive to customers' delivery needs and we always strive to deliver the ideal combination of the best, the best products and the best value.
Family-owned medium size meat processing company with a family atmosphere.
Fort Worth, TX