As a Software Engineer you will:
- Work closely with all internal systems to understand how our technology works end to end
- Think critically and interact with product managers and other engineers to design and build features.
- Participate in the maintenance, support, and enhancements of existing systems.
- Participate in improving our build, testing and release processes in technology.
- Promote culture of learning, collaboration and continuous improvement.
Qualifications for success:
- 4 year BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of coding experience.
- Experience with Jersey, Spring and Java testing frameworks.
- Experience creating and consuming REST and SOAP web services.
- Familiarity with relational database design and high-level framework for database integration.
- Familiarity with frameworks like AngularJS, React, Ruby/Ruby on Rails.
- Passionate about technology and willing to learn something new.
- Ability to independently work on a project.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.