Plant Name: NALPS (Mauser)
- * *
- Adhere to company safety policies.
- Adhere to all other company policies and requirements.
- Adhere to local agencies policies and requirements.
- Perform processes quality checks for all manufacturing activities.
- Stop any process that is producing non-conformance product.
- Perform incoming material inspection.
- Conduct product specific inspections and testing
- Perform shipping dock audits.
- Perform other activities as required by department head.
- Ability and willingness to run machines in Production as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend instructions in English. Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
- 2-3 Years experience performing quality inspection work
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to be on feet up to 8-12 hours per shift
- Use of hands and fingers to perform job function
- Ability to stoop, kneel, bend and climb
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs regularly
- Measuring tool and devices knowledge, i.e. caliper, micrometer, depth gauge, etc.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Power industrial truck certified a plus
- Good mathematical abilities.
- Good written and oral prowess
Experience: Not Specified
Date Posted: 16/4/2019