Currently seeking highly meticulous, organized candidates for Documentation Specialist role located in Duluth, GA. This will be a contract to hire position at 35 hours a week. You will outline a long-term storage strategy, work with colleagues to ensure consistency of documentation practice across the company and training employees on efficient documentation usage, among other duties.
- Achieves customer satisfaction by consistently prepping, scanning, inspecting, compiling, and assembling projects accurately in a timely manner.
- Meets deadlines by working at a quick and steady pace while maintaining quality/error-free work.
- Achieves Time Productive statistics by meeting standards established by the facility.
- Meets company production standards by achieving the Impressions per Hour (IPH) rate in accordance with standards established.
- Maintains optimal machine performance by correcting simple machine problems (clearing jams, refilling toner, replacing machine oil, etc.) and having a working knowledge of machine codes to report in the event of equipment failure.
- Completes all paperwork in a timely, accurate and legible manner by reading and writing in English.
- Troubleshoots problems by communicating effectively and promptly to the manager. Prevents assembly errors by maintaining an organized work station.
High School Diploma
Assembling and binding documents.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.