- Posted: over a month ago
- $50 to $55 Hourly
Greetings from Business Enterprize Inc.
We are currently looking for a Business Analyst for a Client in Sacramento, California. This is remote and a fast-moving position so make sure to submit your resume along with the expected rate per hour and visa status.
ROLE: Business Analyst
CLIENT IN: Sacramento, CA
WORKING TIME ZONE: PST Hours
DURATION: 12 Months +
NUMBER OF POSITIONS:1
- At least seven (7) years of experience applying analytical processes on IT projects. At least five (5) years of that experience must have been in business systems analysis and design.
- At least three (3) years of experience supporting government IT procurement activities and complying with associated procurement regulations and policies, including planning procurements; writing scope of work, technical qualifications, and evaluation guides.
- At least five (5) years of experience with process analysis & mapping (ex. As-Is & To-Be); systems analysis.
- At least 1 full cycle (completed stages 2-4 on one project) of experience supporting the requirements of the California Project Approval Lifecycle process including PAL Stages 2, 3, and 4, in support of a large and complex IT project with a duration of at least one (1) year and a budget exceeding $15 million in implementation cost.
- At least five (5) years of experience gathering, analyzing, and composing functional and non-functional requirements & information.
- At least five (5) years’ experience working with Agile project management and Agile software development and implementation; including developing sprints; creating themes, epics, user stories, detailed design; in addition, experience subdividing proposed work into logical sprints for the development team.
- At least five (5) years working experience with Microsoft Office Suite of Tools.
- A Master’s degree with a certificate in computer science (or) a Bachelor’s degree with additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
- Optional Qualification: Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) from the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) or Project Management Institute Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) is a plus.
BUSINESS ENTERPRIZE INC