We are much like a start-up but with a big advantage - 85 years of clients, team development and success. Your role will be to develop yourself professionally and contribute to growing the organization globally. It will include everything from socializing with strangers to learn if we can help them meet their business goals to coordinating multiple projects simultaneously with our teams around the world. Like any start-up environment, the work can be intense but also fun.
BURG is unique in that we train everyone to handle every aspect of every kind of project. It allows us to better communicate with our clients and deliver a superior level of customer service. Our clients come from industries such as life sciences, legal, publishing, insurance, finance, manufacturing, marketing and advertising. Our goal is to develop an international footprint and be ranked one of the top 10 largest Language Service Providers in the world. Want to join us?
The Project Manager is responsible for supporting Client Managers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Welcoming new clients by email and phone
- Valuating projects
- Tracking and file handling
- Managing global teams
- Supporting Client Managers
The role is meant to be the start of a career in translation project management and consulting. Over time, the plan is to advance your professional development to the status of a Client Manager. Progression depends on both your ability to master this role, and our pace of growth.
- Detail oriented
- Professional-level English in both speaking and writing.
- Professionalism: Comfortable talking with strangers on the phone in a professional manner. Ability to write professional emails.
- Type at 70 words/minute, fluent in MS Office, ideally can work in Adobe InDesign, knowledge of industry tools.
Compensation & Benefits
- $15/hour (Internship & Part-time)
- $35,000 – $45,000 per year (Full-time only)
- 2019 Transportation reimbursement: Up to $255/month
- Healthcare (Full-time only)
- Dental (Full-time only)
- Simple IRA (Full-time only)
- Over time, a laptop to work from home when needed (Full-time only)
Please include your CV, DISC Assessment results, and WPM typing speed when applying.