The Customer Service Rep will answer inquiries on customer accounts and investigate any issues and find resolutions in a timely manner. They will serve as the liaison between the sales staff and the customer.
Your career path has many avenues available for you to succeed. Are you looking to advance at a rate that matches your ambition and skill set? At Bunzl, we understand and want to invest in you. With our multi-career options, you'll not only be able to find the adventure you are looking for today, but can be confident that new opportunities will be there for advancement in your future.
At Bunzl, we know that our employees are our number one asset. We seek to recruit and retain the right people who are passionate about our business and we provide opportunities for our employees so that they may progress within our company based on their talents, experiences, and their aptitude.
- Answering inquiries from distributors, end-users, and manufacturer's reps.
- Entering and processing orders.
- Investigating customer problems and/or complaints to successful resolution.
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external customers with exceptional service.
- Function as a liaison between customer service and other departments in the company to address customer needs.
- Expediting orders as required.
- Working effectively in a team environment to meet business goals and objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School graduate or equivalent with a minimum of 2+ years' of customer service experience with technical products.
- Ability to effectively work in a Windows environment with experience in Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solver with the ability to multi-task using judgment and decision-making skills.
- Excellent detail-oriented customer service skills.
Bunzl is a global leader in the Cleaning & Hygiene, Food Processing, Grocery, Health Care, Non-Food Retail, and Safety industries. We have grown both organically and through acquisitions to sales in excess of $10 billion. Bunzl North America is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. Bunzl North America owns and operates more than 100 warehouses and serves all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and parts of the Caribbean and Mexico. With more than 5,000 employees and 400,000 plus supplies, Bunzl is regarded as a leading supplier in North America.
Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a full range of benefits including a 401k with a company match.
Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.