Estimator Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Property Restoration Estimator Job Description:
Reporting to the Estimator Project Manager and Operations Manager, the Estimator works within our estimating department, and in a team
atmosphere, working with an Office Coordinator and Project Managers to successfully estimate and produce repair projects. The Estimator will spend most of their time completing data entry and working in our Xactimate and XACT-analysis systems.
- Develop estimates pursuant to BULL MATRIX standards, and the insurance company compliance including the creation of accurate floor plans in Xactimate Sketch
- Create photo sheets complete with labels
- Enter written scopes of repair into Xactimate format
- Ongoing communication with Office Coordinators, Project Managers, and the Operations Manager
- Upload, monitor, and oversee estimates submitted to insurance companies
- Update notes in Programs including the PJM Program as they relate to job files
- Provide updates to all customers
- Revise and upload estimates as per the reviewer’s and Estimating Project Manager Advice
- Follow Procedures as per client specifications
- Visit and scope the loss in conjunction with the Project Manager to determine an estimate and sketch of affected areas
- Practice good housekeeping at all times to ensure a safe and non-cluttered worksite
- Provide excellent customer service
- Work under time constraints to meet specific timelines
- Ensure attention to detail and a keen sense of safeguarding other people’s property and information
- Participates in and demonstrates an understanding of safety principles and practices.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures to support a safe working environment, including safe operation of machines and equipment
- Comply with all BULL MATRIX policies and procedures, and requirements
- Proactively communicate job site conditions and concerns that may affect the completion of the job(s) to the appropriate person(s)
- Attend all BULL MATRIX sponsored training
- Basic knowledge of home construction
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of Xactimate and XACT analysis
- IICRC certification in (Fire and Smoke and/or Odor Control and/or Water Damage) preferred
- Highly organized and efficient
- Construction / Restoration / Insurance experience preferred
- Comprehensive understanding of customer service, principles, and practices
- Eligible to operate a motor vehicle per BULL MATRIX’ vehicle policy
- Ability to work within a team or independently as needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced computer experience with Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Word, and Google Suite
- Willing to work evenings, on call, and weekends when requested
- Periodic travel may be required
- Criminal Record Check
- Frequent lifting from 5-40 lbs,
- Occasional lifting from 41 lbs +
- Access and mobility in tight spaces
- Fit Testing – half and full-face mask as needed, annual certification required
- Working at Heights - over 5 feet, periodically
- Sustained periods of standing, sitting, walking, bending, and kneeling
BULL MATRIX RESTORATION
Get fresh Property Restoration Estimator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.