Job Description: Construction Business Development Executive
- Build relationships within the industry; seek out new clients and maintain relationships with existing clients; create new market opportunities.
- Develop strategic plans for Marketing and Business Development; stay current with market trends and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Ensure that the company is presented with optimum business opportunities to realize profit gains through new business and diversification.
- Expand and maintain relationships with architects, project developers, consultants and other business and community organizations.
- Lead all required Corporate Reporting including the following:
- Pipeline report
- Quarterly Awards Report
- Monthly Revenue projections for Opportunities
- Proven experience with forging new relationships and proven business savvy to bring in new business.
- Current relationships and contact with local clients, architects, developers, and designers is required.
- 7+ years of related experience within the Real Estate and Construction industry including a significant business development role.
- Must be local to the Virginia / DC / Maryland area and be able to network with clients and other related industry contacts.
- A strong background in the construction industry with emphasis on business development and sales in commercial, multifamily residential, hospitality, higher education, aviation, and other product lines.
- Must be able to identify future trends for possible markets and have high visibility and credibility in the local marketplace.
- A strong level of technical knowledge regarding building planning, design, construction, and materials is necessary for communication with customers, project managers and developers.
EBRR: Design. Build. Maintain. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. EBRR: Design. Build. Maintain. encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Why Work Here?BASED IN D.C. AND BALTIMORE, THE BUSINESS WAS ESTABLISHED TO CATER FOR THE INTERIOR DESIGN NEEDS OF COMMERCIAL CLIENTS. WITH A GROWING REPUTATION FOR QUALITY, ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND THE UPMOST PROFESSIONALISM, BUILDM EXPANDED INTO THE BUILD ELEMENT OF THEIR PROJECTS. THIS MEANT MORE CONTROL OVER THE END-TO-END PROCESS, MAINTAINING HIGH STANDARDS FROM START TO FINISH AND ENSURING THAT THE ORIGINAL SPECIFICATION COULD BE MET AND EXCEEDED. TODAY, BUILDM WORKS WITH A BROAD SPECTRUM OF CLIENTS, EXPANDING INTO NEW MARKETS WHILST HANDLING THE ENTIRE PROCESS FROM DESIGN TO THE FINAL FINISH.
Building The Foundation, Room for Growth for Talented Individuals.