Owned and operated for more than 50 years, Bug Out has become ingrained into the community and is now part of a partnership of quality companies providing termite and pest control, lawn care*, wildlife exclusion/extraction*, pest control insulation and moisture control services throughout the southeast United States.
Join our team and earn the rewards you deserve! Including, UNCAPPED commissions, Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, Company Vehicle*, 401k with Company Match, Company-Paid Life Insurance, and Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE WITH US TODAY!!
We are looking for Branch Managers with strong leadership and customer service skills, the ability to exceed production and sales goals, train and develop future leaders, the ability to put customers first and the ability to contribute to a positive work environment.
- Execute strategic sales plans to meet monthly branch goals, provide customized action plans to motivate sales staff, and hold effective coaching sessions weekly
- Achieve, control, and monitor the progress of the branch by meeting monthly sales and customer retention goals
- Provide direction and assign tasks to service staff in their functional areas ensuring compliance, proper training, adherence to company policies, and safety
- Manage daily and monthly production goals
- Listen and respond to customer complaints and work with team members to resolve issues/concerns ensuring follow up
- Conduct routine check-ins of service Team Members
- No less than 60% of working hours will be spent providing in-the-field leadership by riding with production staff to personally inspect jobs, assess progress, ensure compliance and proper techniques, increase management-level presence with customers, and provide additional support to team members
- Partner with human resources to address team member relation issues including performance, attendance, etc.
- Maintain and approve team member timecards through payroll system
- Maintains fleet including vehicle inspections, accident procedures, coordinating service
- Manage company credit card(s), and expense reports
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Additional projects as assigned
Our Minimum Requirements
- 3-5 years of management and/or sales experience
- Attention to detail, analytical skills, and ability to read and interpret Profit & Loss Statements and documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, area circumference and volume
- Complete a minimum of High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have valid driver license and be 18 years of age
- Must have the ability to walk, climb, stoop, reach, crawl, crouch, kneel, push, pull and lift a minimum of 50lbs or more
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication, with particular emphasis during telephone calls, follow-ups, and in-person correspondence
- Ability to calculate basic math
- Working in a constant state of alertness and safe manner
- This is a safety-sensitive position; where a momentary lapse of concentration can result in serious injury, death, environmental consequences, or data breach
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- Must be able to pass seven-year criminal background check
- Must be able to pass substance abuse testing
- Must be able to pass three-year motor vehicle report and meet minimum eligibility requirements criteria of insurance carrier
- Paid holidays
- Company Bonuses
- Career advancement opportunities
- Excellent benefits
- No Sundays ever!