Commercial Locksmith Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40 Hourly
You will be working for one of the fastest growing Commercial Locksmith companies in the Seattle area! We are growing and offering one of the BEST benefits package available AND we are generous to our technicians! We are looking for you!
Salary Pay Range: Up to $40/hour depending on experience
Full-Time, Part-Time position available
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF A COMMERCIAL LOCKSMITH:
- Locksmith will operate key machines and other power equipment.
- Commercial Locksmith will create and key Master Key Systems. Simple Master Key Systems, complex Commercial Locksmith Systems as well as keys for major lock manufacturers, including restricted ones.
- Locksmith should be able to pin locks for residential and commercial customers.
- Locksmith will install, inspect and service various types of doors and security hardware and repair and service lock sets.
- Our Locksmiths carry out their work assigned using our Operating Software and track their work electronically through our Dispatch System.
- Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Required: Valid Washington Driver's License
- Required: Mechanical aptitude and ability to use the necessary tools
- Required: Must be able to keep a track record of master keying procedures, and keep record of keys
- Required: Computer skill. Due to the nature of this work, applicants must have a satisfactory knowledge of computer and ability to navigate electronic devices.
- Required: Good written and oral communications skills to be able to relate information to those concerned
- Required: Professionalism and excellent customer service skills being professional in dealing with customers.
- Highly Qualified: Experience and knowledge of different locks and security systems, and the ability to change, repair, maintain, copy, and cut keys.
- Preferred: Strong analytical skills to help analyze and troubleshoot lock related issues
- Preferred: Ability to effectively coach individuals on how to use and maintain their system
- Preferred: Efficiency in interpreting, implementing, and maintaining predefined master key systems
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A Growing Company Where You Matter and Are Rewarded For Hard Work
- On-the-job Training
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Additional Vacation Pool When Qualified
- Sick Leave
- Gym Membership
- Additional Supplemental Benefits Program
- Simple IRA with 100% Company Match up to 3% of salary
- Company Provided Vehicle, Tools, Laptop, Cell Phone
- Set Amount Relocation Expense Reimbursement
Background and Drug Test Before Employment (Your Past Is Not Automatic Denial of Employment)
Equal Opportunity Employer
We look forward to hearing from you.
BUDGET KEY SERVICE INC
Real EstateView all jobs at BUDGET KEY SERVICE INC