Key Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
DAS Labs, the owner of Bucked Up supplements and energy drinks, has built the #1 performance supplement in the Vitamins & Supplements Channel. We help millions of elite athletes, gym rats, and fitness enthusiasts get more from their workouts and improve their performance.
We recently launched a line of performance energy drinks, quickly realizing national distribution, and are now one of the best-performing energy drinks in the c-store channel.
Our rapidly growing team is aggressive, hungry, and driven to be the best at whatever they do. If you strive for excellence, thrive on competition, and don’t settle for #2, you could be a fit for our team.
The Key Account Manager (KAM) will manage all sales/revenue generating activities and relationships with local retailers and direct store distributors (DSD partners) in the assigned territory. The main role is to increase top line sales revenue while maintaining bottom-line profitability. The KAM will be responsible for developing a targeted business strategy to drive corporate strategic objectives to tactical execution, executing partnerships to meet or exceed plan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Create, build, and grow strategic partnerships with retailers and Broadline and DSD distributors in order to grow the portfolio of Bucked Up Energy products in the assigned territory
· Conceptualize and apply a sales strategy to target key markets, accounts and establish a dominant presence in the region; Develop and execute promotional programs and activities with key partners
· Partner with Distributor Chain Account teams to expand distribution in regional accounts, and build plans for these accounts to dominate their performance energy business
· Manage sales forecasts and budgets to achieve established goals to deliver profitable growth for assigned region
· Manage sales reporting obligations in a timely manner to include frequent sales updates, pricing surveys, etc.
· Keep abreast and report on products, category, innovation, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends
· Partner with marketing on developing local or national initiatives, product launches and sales estimates
· Work with internal departments to implement customer agreements, increase revenue, and address Customer needs; includes working closely with senior management
· Identify opportunities to improve customer support, including supply chain efficiencies
· Ensure that costs are controlled and monitored, including ensuring that the Accounts Receivable objectives are met, and budgets are not exceeded
Experience and Capabilities:
· You have a minimum of four years of direct-store delivery (DSD) sales knowledge and experience in the beverage category, with a track record of over-delivering sales plans. Experience in the top two beer wholesaler networks or RTD Energy beverages is uniquely suited for this role.
· You have grocery and/or convenience channel sales experience, including being the primary sales contact for regional chains.
· You have built plans, managed budgets, and have the attention to detail to drive stellar execution.
· You are proficient at analyzing syndicated and depletions data to identify opportunities and create impactful selling stories.
· You are goal-oriented, revenue-focused, and a collaborative team player that can quickly establish relationships and manage a growth-oriented sales strategy.
· You have great interpersonal skills and are a great listener and communicator. You quickly identify problems and opportunities, and develop solutions for business and customer challenges that drive the business forward.
· You are a self-starter that can work independently but is a team player that thrives on winning.
· A valid driver’s license and the ability to drive own vehicle throughout your territory
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to establish good relationships and credibility with customers and partners, ability to collaborate at all levels
· Excellent at managing time, priorities, and expenses
· Proficiency using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· Experience with forecasting, Nielsen/IRI, POS and Inventory reports
· Flexibility to travel as needed
· Pay is Salary, DOE + uncapped commission opportunity
· $500 vehicle reimbursement per month
· Full time schedule
· Hybrid work environment – Remote from home with traveling.
· Insurance benefits are available for eligible full-time employees. Benefits include Health Insurance, Dental, basic life Insurance, Vision plan, HSA, Employee Assistance Program.
· Additional voluntary benefits include accidental insurance, pet coverage, Metlaw services, and additional life insurance coverage.
· Paid Holidays & PTO
· 50% off employee discount on Bucked Up products and apparel
More About Bucked Up:
Founded in 2013, Bucked Up started as a small local supplement brand selling a Deer Antler Spray product. The success of this product took off after football star, Ray Lewis, made headline news when he was accused of taking the spray before the Super Bowl. Sales exploded overnight, and the momentum of the company became unstoppable. In partnership with DAS Labs, Bucked Up is now the #1 bestselling pre-workout available, and in over 15,000 stores worldwide, with over 300 product sku’s online. With a great logo, flavor profile, the right ingredients, and a non-proprietary blend, Bucked up continues to make waves in the supplement industry. Our team is composed of leaders from across the industry that bring expertise in marketing, social media, sales, graphic design, software development, and much more. Our passion to provide perfection drives our commitment to our customers. Making this happen requires the right people and resources, Bucked Up has both. Come join our amazing team!
Get fresh Key Account Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.