Customer Support Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $60,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical,
Customer Support Specialist
Are you a self-starter and like helping others? Are you the one everyone turns to when a software application quits working? Do you enjoy figuring out new software features as soon as upgrades are published?
BTerrell Group is a business advisor and cloud-based accounting automation systems provider based in Dallas. Our certified team of Sage Intacct consultants guides clients in the selection, implementation, and use of state-of-the-art, cloud-based accounting software systems.
BTerrell Group is seeking a Sage Intacct Customer Support Specialist for our team. Qualified candidates must be currently in business school or with business or accounting experience to work directly with our customers. The customer support Specialist will provide support and solutions to the users and work directly with the customers, other team members, and external vendors.
Our application consultants think like this:
Who You Are:
- I want to grow and become a consulting professional with great opportunities in the future.
- I get joy from helping others do more work with less effort.
- I enjoy a high-paced, always-changing, customer-facing, problem-solving role.
- I enjoy leading others to the most effective way of using accounting technology.
- Finding and establishing the most effective system or process to accomplish an accounting or business task excites me.
- Reviewing, managing, and/or taking ownership of customer support tickets on a daily basis.
- Identifying potential solutions in the testing environments, responding promptly and following up with the customers throughout the support ticket lifecycle in a timely manner.
- Identifying opportunities for improvements in the Customers’ Sage Intacct system to improve operational and financial business processes.
- Providing training and guidance on the use of Sage Intacct to improve the Customers’ knowledge and experience of using Sage Intacct.
- Escalating and managing unresolved customer support tickets as needed with internal management or directly with Sage Intacct.
- Support the growth of the team and assist the implementation team as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, MIS or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of financial/accounting experience and exposure to ERP systems is preferred.
- 1+ years of technical support with external customers preferably within the areas of financial or accounting software is preferred
- Desire to learn about and apply technical concepts in support of company business objectives
- A proven track record in working on a project team and working projects to success
- Strong communication, organizational, time management skills, interpersonal skills, relationship building, and problem-solving skills.
- Highly positive-minded, customer focused and service-oriented
- Eligibility to work in the U.S.
BTerrell Group, LLP
4324 Mapleshade Ln Ste 103Plano, TX
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?