- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BTG, in partnership with a top ranked company in Florida, has an immediate need for a Infrastructure Engineer; Server Engineer; Infrastructure Architect professional.
About the Position:
Onsite preferred but willing to accept remote
Demonstrable cloud management and architecture (AWS and Azure preferred)
- Windows Server operating systems maintenance and support
- Active Directory maintenance and policy support
- Powershell or other scripting languages
- Virtualization (VMWare preferred)
- Experience in standard infrastructure tools for backups, monitoring, etc.
- Web Services
- Agile development support (Scrum and/or Kanban)
- Ability to work independently
Strong communication skills
Security; Load Balancers/Firewall administration and support
Provide support for ongoing maintenance and support of the Crowley IT infrastructure. Support both tactical and strategic project initiatives as directed. Act as third level support for managed service provider in managing overall infrastructure.
Benefits of the Position:
- Full time hours
- Medical / Dental / Vision
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can also be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.
TechnologyView all jobs at BTG