Circuit Design Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BTE produces a full product line of testing and rehabilitation technology, addressing different therapeutic and evaluative needs. Our equipment provides clinics worldwide with the most functional and objective systems. Our interactive software engages patients and provides actionable data for clinical decision-making. We are a partner for patient care and clinic success.
BTE is seeking an experienced Circuit Design Engineer (5+years) to design and implement electrical components and associated items for use in new and old BTE products and able to support electrical aspects of existing equipment.
- · Design of electrical components and assemblies (printed circuit assemblies, cables, etc.)
- · Develop embedded controller hardware and software (OrCAD, Cadence, and C/C++ )
- · Integration of electrical and mechanical systems
- · Evaluating and specifying off-the-shelf components (motors, sensors, controls, etc.)
- · Testing engineering prototypes and feasibility models
- · Documenting designs (schematics, wiring diagrams, specification documents, etc.)
- · Maintain designs and associated documentation with change order process
- · Continuous value and reliability analysis of existing systems, redesign as appropriate
- · Applying engineering solutions to quality and productivity problems in manufacturing
- · Experience with ISO and electrical design documentation is a plus
- · Embedded hardware and software design experience
- · Printed circuit design experience
- · Excellent interpersonal skills.
- · Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- · Creative/resourceful problem-solving skills.
- · Self-motivated, result oriented, desire to learn
- · Excellent at prioritizing and managing self as a resource.
Experience: 5 years minimum
Education: BSEE or equivalent experience
Physical Demands: Sit up to 8 hours per day, must be able to lift 25 – 50 lbs. occasionally
Work Environment: Hybrid position in office 2-3 days/week.
BTE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug/Alcohol Free Workplace
BTE Technologies LLC
7455 NEW RIDGE ROADHanover, MD
Get fresh Integrated Circuit Design Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.