Senior Integrated Master Scheduler
BTAS Dayton, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
BTAS Job Posting
Integrated Master Scheduler, Senior
Position Type / Standard Work Hours:
Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Dayton, OH
Full-time/40 hours per week/On-Site
Summary / Objective:
Support program managers and engineers with all functions required to schedule and track ongoing future programs. The contractor shall support Information Assurance (IA) analysis, Operational Safety Suitability & Effectiveness (OSS&E), AirWorthiness Evaluations, Preliminary Design Reviews (PDRs), Critical Design Reviews (CDRs), System Requirements Reviews (SRRs), system functional review, Joint Multi-National Configuration Control Team/Board (JMCCT/B), JRRB and Multistage Improvement Process Cockpit Review Team (CRT).
- Assist in managing, planning, integrating, tracking, developing schedules and preparing documents such as SOW, Engineering Project Requests (EPRs) and Purchase Requests (PRs) for the implementation and execution of aircraft modifications and their requisite integration into the aircraft OFP.
- Assist other IPT members such as hardware and software engineers, equipment specialists, logistics managers, PMs, and modification managers and provide direct support to Government leads in the development of aircraft modification programs.
- Develop and brief, as required, program schedule, engineering impacts, installation, cost, fielding impacts, and requirement information.
- Collaborate on and coordinate upgrade kit deliveries and installation schedules between IPT’s and production management.
- Collect and provide data required to effectively support integrating and planning various modifications for the F-16 weapon system.
- Support F-16 SPO, major command, squadron, unit or other Air Force/Contractor personnel with questions by e-mail, phone or letter on the assigned system.
- Provide scheduling and logistics support services for sustainment and modernization of the F-16 avionics suite.
- Convene and support program and block management reviews and other related meetings as well as manage sustainment requirements, develop SORAP, interim contract support, resolve CM issues, system integration requirements and coordinating upgrade schedules.
- Identify sustainment elements in requirement documentation, collecting cost and schedule data, and estimating F-16 SPO resources required to sustain the weapon system and assist in verifying the data’s accuracy.
- Advise and assist to resolve configuration issues by collecting data from IPTs and reviewing for conflicts with other subsystems.
- Effectively interact and provide status of ongoing programs through the use of DoD and Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) data systems.
- Assist with data analysis, such as part number requisitions, item/system research and evaluations, and present information in both written and verbal format.
- Provide scheduling and program management support services for modernization of the F-16.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities
- Very little – less than 5%
Required Education and / or Experience:
- Functionally Aligned Minimum Recommended Education and Experience:
- Advanced Degree (Master of Arts (MA) / Master of Science (MS)) and 12 years of experience in the respective technical / professional discipline being performed, five years of which must be in the DoD
- OR, BA/BS degree, and 15 years of experience in the respective technical/professional discipline being performed, five of which must be in the DoD
- OR, 20 years of directly related experience with proper certifications as described in the Functionally Aligned Job Descriptions, eight of which must be in the DoD.
- Recommend a working background in Air Force acquisition program management, logistics, configuration management, system engineering, production management, kit/mod management and financial management.
An active Secret clearance or higher is required.
AAP / EEO Statement:
BTAS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BTAS is an E-Verify program participant.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
ManufacturingView all jobs at BTAS