Administrative Associate (Faculty and Staff) - Junior
- Posted: over a month ago
BTAS Job Description
Security Clearance Required:
Administrative Associate (Faculty and Staff) – Junior
Position Type / Standard Work Hours:
Kirtland Air Force Base, Albuquerque, NM
Full-time/40 hours per week
Summary / Objective:
The Administrative Associate (Faculty and Staff) shall provide administrative support to government personal including the dean and associate dean.
- Track and schedule staff leadership staff meetings frequencies and schedule department head reviews between the dean and associate dean.
- Ensure the school operating instructions are current
- Maintain the AFIT/LS conference room schedule
- Maintain the individual school SharePoint Site as requested
- Update and maintain additional duty rosters, assignment letters, organizational charts, recall rosters and phone listings
- Assist with the new employee in-processing system and arrange for official photos and names plates for all assigned individuals
- Responsible for overseeing pre-course and post-course reviews between the dean and associate dean
- Oversee timecard administration and assist staff and faculty with use of the timecard system
- Assist with ordering office supplies, gathering requests for supplies, and preparing and itemizing various lists for supplies/equipment to be procured by the Government
- Time Management
- Communication Proficiency
- Organization Skills
- This position does not supervise the work of others
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copiers, etc.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 80%
- Must be able to constantly operate a computer and other standard office equipment
- Very little – less than 5%
Required Education and / or Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree and four years of relative experience, two of which must be Administrative Support experience
- Eight years of related experience, two of which must be Administrative Support experience
AAP / EEO Statement:
BTAS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BTAS is an E-Verify program participant.
By my signature, I hereby certify that I have reviewed the attached description. I understand that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Employee Printed Name _____________________________
BusinessView all jobs at BTAS