Analyze orders by tracking product with vendors, tracking internal orders, placing specialty orders, investigate inventory issues while keeping the CSR and Sales Pro informed.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- TAKE CARE OF THE CUSTOMER (Sales Pro & Customer): Provide FIRST CLASS customer service where customer always comes first
- Provide status updates for both blank and embellished orders via email or telephone for CSRs, Sales Pros and the production facility
- Ensure all inquiries and status updates are answered within 24 hours
- Address hourly EDI blank orders by manually reserving units to inventory or communicating to the CSR the unavailable units and removing them from the order.
- Review all defects sent to Inventory Control, send to shipping and communicate the defect situation to the CSR
- Resolve issues ensuring orders ship by the requested date. IE: Follow up on art approvals, communicate tracking information to receiving, remove backorder items, update shipping method and/or shipping address.
- Process shortage and replacement orders for orders processed out of BSN Indy Production
- Point of contact for all art changes. IE: change embellishment type(s), revise production charges and create new garment design numbers.
- Process returns through Nav by updating the order and shipping the product back to the vendor.
- Efficient Email: organized, etiquette, and responding to customer and reps request the same day unless submitted after 4pm then within 24 business hrs.
- Phone: etiquette, log messages, respond to all voice mails within 4 business hrs.
- Support and adhere to all company policies, procedures, and guidelines