Role: Technical Writer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 12+ months
Max Pay Rate: $30 for 12 month
Work Authorization: USC / GC / GC-EAD / H4-EAD / L2
No accepting C2C
Develop procedure & training materials to support the OnePega upgrade for handoff to Wire Trainers to deliver to business. Supports ongoing releases.
Generic Job Description:
- Responsible for complex technical documentation tasks and projects with either a writing or editing focus.
- Provides mentoring and training to less experienced staff.
- Uses advanced technical writing knowledge to write and maintain new/revised manuals, bulletins, implementation packages, and other technical documentation including online help screens and online documentation for intranet web sites.
- Acts as a liaison between client group and technical staff in overall web site design including the evaluation of specifications and preparation of functional and technical designs.
- Conducts complex problem and audience analysis, works with system and banking analysts to gather technical information, designs, and writes documentation. - Editing Focus:
- Uses advanced technical editing knowledge to edit new manuals, bulletins, implementation packages, and other technical documentation including online help screens and online documentation for intranet web sites
- Conducts complex problem analysis, works with technical writers to edit technical information.
- Develops and implements organizational and design guidelines.
- 5+ years technical documentation and publication experience.