WHO WE ARE:
BSI Solutions, Inc. is a globally recognized innovative focused software company; that specializes in partnering with corporations to digitally transform their operations through innovation. We believe in fostering a collaborative working environment with a family-oriented culture that provides exceptional leadership and growth opportunities. If you are interested in joining our family here at BSI Solutions, check out all of the many opportunities we have available and apply!
***C2C Employment not accepted***
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Perform various complex activities related to fraud risk analysis, reporting and strategy development as it relates to the various Digital Channels
- Support and collaborate with the Risk Portfolio Managers within FP&A, and ensuring the most current fraud trends and fraud risks are being considered within product development plans, and product life-cycles
- Analyze the current performance of fraud alerting strategies, optimizing alerting strategies and recommending new or additional actions for alerting strategies
- Communicate regularly with team members internally and outside of FP&A, and even outside the DCG group in order to complete requests or analysis
- Performing more complex analysis and/or modeling that maximizes profits and/or asset growth and minimizes fraud and/or operating losses and other risk exposures
- Provide analytical support for Internet and mobile banking, operating losses and other product strategies to ensure company goals are met
- Segment and monitor various risk, deposit and other product groups, vintages, concentration limits, etc. and making recommendations to management based on those trends; producing performance monitoring and benchmarks regarding growth, mix, losses and overall profitability and performance
- Coordinate the production of monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for senior management
- Review and analyze trends in current population distributions and recommending strategies
- Collaborate with multiple lines of business and divisions to strategize and develop multi-channel strategies
SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED TO SUCCEED:
- 5+ years of prior banking experience in risk analysis
- 5+ years of experience and a high level of proficiency in programming and data manipulation using SQL, SAS and Excel, Tableau
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative field, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability of working with multiple business groups at multiple levels of management with experience of communicating statistical information to all levels of the organization
- Ability to program customized queries to successfully complete tasks
- Excellent time management skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, determine priorities, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Creative problem solving skills with positive, action-oriented attitude and independent thinking
- Ability to independently research needed data and complete requirements
- Ability to work, prioritize and communicate directly with the customer regarding ad hoc requests in a timely and efficient manner * Ability to package and present analytical findings in an insightful and intuitive manner which explains clearly the direction and recommendation of the information
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams, and a large complex organization
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently to large audiences and management.
· Internet and/or mobile fraud knowledge, especially as it relates to financial services
· Demonstrated experience with providing practical business solutions that are implementable
· Knowledge of the company’ Digital Channel offerings
BSI Solution, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
BSI Solutions, Inc.
Why Work Here?One of Charlotte's top employers and always getting rave reviews for working culture.
Be a part of something great!