- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are an established Wealth and Retirement Planning firm looking to expand our Team.
We are seeking a qualified candidate to fill a part-time to a full-time role as Administrative Specialist. Hours of operation; 9AM to 5PM Monday through Friday, closed on weekends. We are offering between 20 to 40 hours per week. Two main qualities required for this position are 1) good people-skills; works well with clients and 2) must love to organize paperwork.
Proven experience working in a finance and/or insurance office environment will be given priority consideration.
General office work includes accurately processing new account paperwork, and maintaining, updating, and organizing existing client information.
• Proactively seeks to manage and organize files and documentation with attention to detail.
• Knowledge of public image and dress standards for a business casual office.
• Good written and oral communication skills; must be pleasant over the phone.
• Project organization and methodology for following established guidelines & procedures.
• Ability to prioritize tasks by urgency while remaining focused on the customer experience.
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite; Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
• Flexibility and Adaptability; able to thrive in a dynamic environment; desires to learn and grow.
NEXT STEP FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATE:
Submit your resume via email.
Impress us with a cover letter.
Provide work and compensation history.
Get fresh Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!