Customer Care Representative ~ 2PM to 11PM Shift
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Reports to Customer Care Manager
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company processes and procedures as well as communicating effectively with team members within the Customer Care department.
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming borrower calls, as well as outgoing.
- Handle servicing for mortgages that may be delinquent as well as current accounts.
- Answer general account information pertaining to mortgage loan inquiries
- Take payments from customers over the phone
- Help customers navigate the website for payment and account information
- Identify financial hardships and connect borrower with their loss mitigation agent
- Responsible for meeting legal requirements and following internal policies
- Customer/Client Focus
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Time Management
- Clear and Concise Professional Communication
- Must be able to work independently , as well as team oriented
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday-Friday 2:00 pm-11:00 pm. Shift hours vary with a required one or two Saturdays per month. These hours may change upon the needs of the company.
Education and Experience
- 2-5 years prior Customer service experience.
- Minimum 1 year of phone experience
- Basic computer skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite such as Excel, Word
- Typing speed of 25 WPM
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.