- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $75,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
Executive Director/Client Manager
BSC Management, an association management company in Los Angeles, is a professional medical conference and association management company based in West Los Angeles. We specialize in associate management, conference, and meeting planning. BSC is client-oriented and driven to deliver results. The successful candidate will maintain, strengthen, and foster relationships with industry and other funding partners.
Job Type: Full Time
Specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to, the following:
- Serves as the Executive Director for a medical non-profit surgical fellowship-based client
- Manages and oversees high-stakes surgical fellowship application, matching, and accreditation processes.
- Collating data and providing detailed and comprehensive internal and external written reports.
- Maintaining and updating databases and online systems.
- Advises and follows up on special cases and compliance anomalies.
- Communicates effectively with all relevant stakeholders.
- Prepares marketing for print, web, and social media.
- Requests access to and delivery of key information from and to relevant partners.
- Analyzes and provides information to the Executive Director and client leadership.
- Manage committee appointment and conflict of interest process.
- Develop a strong understanding of the client's institutional knowledge and act as the subject matter expert for the client's policy and procedures.
- Work with the client and accounting staff to create an annual budget- Track and manage the client's income and expenditure.
- Supervise and direct the work of a team of association management, IT, and accounting professionals.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years' experience working in a professional setting.
- Non-profit management and /or medical education/management experience is preferred.
- Strong project management skills, which include the ability to oversee projects from creation to completion.
- Must be proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access. Database management experience is required.
- Basic familiarity with website editing, WordPress is preferred but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, to communicate with a variety of individuals, including executive-level client contacts (writing samples will be required).
- Strong attention to detail and ability to ensure work product meets high quality and accuracy standards.
- Superb organizational and priority-setting skills.
- Ability to work with multiple deadlines and provide detailed work in a client service-focused environment.
- Self-motivated and demonstrates initiative, patience, and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
Covid-19 vaccination and booster are requirements for this position.
BSC Management Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
11300 W Olympic Blvd Los Angeles CaLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at BSC Management,