Purpose of the Position: Assist our customers with product and service selection as it relates to the order process including any additions and upgrades. Provide full and exemplary customer service and resolve any issues from previous or existing orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact with customers either in person or over the phone to act as a consultant regarding our products and services. Interactions may include: explain products and services as benefits the customer, suggest any additional features, verify and validate all customer information, and close the order for processing by the sales department.
- Accurately document all actions taken when handling a customer account. Respond to all customer questions and escalate when appropriate concerning payment options, product substitution and installation/delivery status.
- Consistently achieve key indicators and performance standards as set out by department management. Review daily and weekly statistics for areas of improvement and suggest process innovations in team meetings.
- Participate in ongoing on the job training including: attending team meetings, one on one sessions with management and mentors, peer coaching, refresher courses, product knowledge sessions, structured classroom training and quarterly conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree or at least one year of relevant work experience; or a combination of education and work history considered.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Good listening skills.
- Clear ability to resolve customer issues while maintaining excellent service standards.
- Basic technical proficiency in data entry and Microsoft Office.
- Must be flexible, receptive to change, and have the ability to adapt quickly to a changing business environment.
- 401k and Health Benefits options at the completion of the first year
- Consistent performance bonuses