Senior Research Associate - Purification
Our client, A leading pharmaceutical company has requirement for Senior Research Associate Purification in Oceanside, CA.
Below Are The Details
Job Title: Senior Research Associate
Location: Oceanside, CA.
Client: A leading pharmaceutical company
- Excellent employment opportunity for a Senior Research Associate Purification in the Oceanside, CA area.
- 100% onsite (no hybrid option)
- Seeking motivated, team-oriented individuals with Scientific expertise in process development as well as pre-clinical and clinical operations related to recombinant proteins.
- Department: Biologics Development Operations
- The successful candidate will have a working understanding of downstream process development and scale up including centrifugation, normal flow filtration, chromatography operations, tangential flow filtration, and virus inactivation/removal.
- Demonstrate hands on experience in several of these areas is expected.
- Work effectively within the purification team to help design and execute experiments supporting process definition, optimization, and characterization with an increasing level of independence.
- Collaborate with Technical Operations in technology transfer from process development to clinical and commercial GMP manufacturing, including definition of bill of materials, batch record drafting/review, and discrepancy resolution.
- Contribute to the preparation of regulatory filings and process validation and characterization reports.
- Should be an effective communicator of ideas, project goals and results to the team and should have the ability to proactively identify issues and suggest solutions in a collaborative multidisciplinary environment.
- Collaborative environment where willingness and ability to communicate and work effectively with individuals across various teams is essential.
- Self-motivated, organized, and enjoy scientific investigation and thinking.
- Also expected to recommend alternatives, research new methods and technologies that can advance purification platforms, and proactively seek out senior personnel to discuss potential solutions to problems.
- Monitor and contribute to external literature and scientific conferences.
- Hands-on execution of all aspects of purification process development, process scale up and GMP manufacturing support.
- Work with increasing independence in the initiation and execution of laboratory experimentation
- Willingness to proactively seeking out senior personnel to define goals, design experiments, discuss results and suggest next steps.
- Requires a BS (2+ years of experience) or MS (0+ years) in Chemical/Biochemical Engineering, Biochemistry or a related scientific discipline and relevant experience that demonstrates experience in purification process development.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and technical) and interpersonal skills are required.
- Must be able to participate in highly effective teams, and work with collaborative communication and problem-solving spirit.
- Demonstrates ability to recognize anomalous and inconsistent results and interpret experimental outcomes.
- Hours: Monday to Friday business hours with some flexibility on start time; core hours are covered by the whole team
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.