Program Manager - Senior
Under indirect supervision, oversees large programs within Brillient Corporation with a focus on customer value, account growth, and employee development. Direct responsibility for planning, executing, and achieving results that meet business goals and objectives. A deep understanding of USDA and USDA FPAC is preferred. Experience in federal/civilian agencies is required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a program strategy aligned with company and customer objectives.
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with senior managers and executives across the account(s) to maintain Brillient as a long-term strategic partner and trusted advisor.
- Acquire a deep understanding of the client’s business issues, and deploy Brillient’s organizational talent as required to serve the customer(s)
- Proactively demonstrate Brillient’s interest, understanding, and commitment to the client(s) as a valued partner
- Ensure teams deliver services in a way that maximizes customer value and achieves revenue, margin, and other financial objectives for the account(s)
- Collaborate with Brillient’s Chief Digital Officer to provide the client(s) with innovation and leading-edge solutions.
- Foster team support globally, engaging resources effectively across delivery, sales, and strategic support units.
- Define and implement an effective organizational structure for the account(s), which includes building the right capabilities to overcome challenges, seize opportunities, and drive results.
- Be a servant leader for the Program leadership, set them up for success. Guide, coach and mentor to achieve your vision while they manage the in the moment and near term execution.
- Provide ongoing leadership, coaching, and mentoring for the account teams, driving a culture of engagement, high performance, and positive morale.
- Manage your day-to-day activities of multiple projects within the program to ensure that your leads and high-performance teams execute them effectively and efficiently.
- Engage and communicate with stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure alignment and gather input.
- Define, monitor, and manage performance metrics to ensure that the program is on track and meeting goals.
- Allocate resources, including budget, staff, and materials, to ensure the successful execution of the program.
- Identify and mitigate risks and issues that could impact the program’s success.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of monthly financial activities such as forecasting, invoicing, revenue recognition, and accounts receivable.
- Ensure compliance with all contractual obligations related to the client(s).
- Manage all customers so that programs are excellent references, satisfaction measures are strong, and CPARS are exceptional.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to create resource requests and select diversified, talented candidates for positions.
- Partner with the human resource team to build a highly productive and engaged workforce where employees build careers, develop as leaders, and are valued for performance.
- Ensure timely and accurate implementation of human capital programs for direct reports such as compensation reviews, performance reviews, promotions, recognition, succession planning, communications, and leadership development.
- Ensure that all Company values, policies, and guidelines are adhered to and practiced by setting the example through personal leaders.
To excel in this role, a Sr Program Manager needs a strong background in project and program management methodologies, excellent leadership and communication skills, the ability to manage within complex and ambiguous situations, and a strategic and growth-oriented mindset. Additionally:
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience with finance, contract management, client relationships, people management, project/program (and account) management within the Federal market.
- Knowledge of SAFe, Agile, and DevOps practices as well as Confluence and Jira
- PMP preferred.
- Ability to work in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Public Trust clearance or ability to obtain one.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
1893 METRO CENTER DRIVE SUITE 210Reston, VA
BusinessView All BRILLIENT CORPORATION Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.