General Clerk I
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
General Clerk I
What makes Brillient a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Brillient, you become part of an award-winning Full Spectrum Digital Transformation company focused on helping agencies in the continuum of analog, to digital, to analytics, leading to insight-driven decision making and mission execution.
Our mission is to provide value to our clients and our people, operate with the highest integrity as a trusted business partner, adopt a workstyle that is flexible allowing us to effectively collaborate while being agile and nimble, and be innovative in everything we do. We are passionate about ensuring our employees experience a work environment that is inclusive, professional, and supportive. In addition to these core values, the Brillient team is driven by:
- Focus on Sustainability- Being an environmentally conscious, green company with sustainable practices
- Impact on the Community- Social responsibility to the communities we live and work in
At Brillient, we achieve our purpose by hiring brilliant people with passion, drive, capabilities, and experience to help our clients achieve their mission goals through innovation in processes and technologies.
Brillient is a client-centric, employee-focused company with a vibrant culture.
What We Offer (See Our Career Page for Further Details):
An engaging and supportive work environment where every employee is valued, a rewarding career, and outstanding benefits which currently include:
- Ample paid time off
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Plans
- Company Sponsored Wellness Programs
- Paid Life Insurance and STD
- Paid Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Life & TD coverage
- 401(k) w. Company Match
- Competitive wages
- Quarterly Performance Development
- Company Discounts
- Anniversary & Birthday Programs
- Spot Bonus Award Recognition up to $3K
- College Loan Repayment Support
- Continuing Education Support
Who You Are:
- Value based, High Integrity, Flexible, & Innovative
What You Will Do:
The role is to validate and, if necessary, correct data that is automatically extracted from IRS tax forms. Our software displays a digital image of each page of the tax form alongside the extracted data. The selected candidate will be responsible for validating the data values that are extracted from the form image, and ensure accuracy of the information shown. The job requires the ability to work accurately and efficiently. Training and support will be provided. Working from home and flexible hours are options.
What You Will Need:
- Min. 1-3 years of experience in an office environment
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or HS plus 2 years experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding prioritization and organizational details
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
Diversity, Inclusion, & Engagement at Brillient:
At Brillient, we not only accept difference, we promote it, we embrace it, and we thrive on it for the betterment of our patients, our employees, and our culture.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law.
1893 METRO CENTER DRIVE SUITE 210Reston, VA
BusinessView All BRILLIENT CORPORATION Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.