At BrightStar Care of Delray Beach, we believe that caring is more than just a job– it’s a way of life. That’s why our caregivers mean so much more to the people, families, and organizations they serve. BrightStar Care nurses, therapists, and HHA / CNA's deliver professional and compassionate care in the comfort and familiarity of home.
Our employees are our greatest asset, so we are committed to hiring the best in the industry. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on your own schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
We are hiring per-diem caregivers who are available for flexible hours, weekday and weekend shifts! Caregivers must be reliable, committed, friendly, respectful, compassionate, caring, and wonderful caregivers who can live the BrightStar core values. Most cases will be permanent staffing assignments. If working as a caregiver is your passion, we are looking for you to join our team!
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Continuing education certificates
- National opportunities with over 350 locations in US
- Assist with all ADL's and IADL's:
- bathing, dressing
- med reminder
- meal prep
- light housekeeping, light laundry
- Minimum of 1 year of verifiable experience
- Valid verifiable HHA certificate or CNA license
- Palm Beach County HHA Badge (if HHA)
- Must have Driver's License, reliable car with valid auto insurance
- Valid & Current CPR card
- AHCA Level ll Background
- Mandatory CEU's (Assistance with Self Administration of Medication, OSHA, HIV/AIDS, BBP, Infection Control, Sexual Harassment, Hazardous Communication and Alzheimer's)
- 2 employment references
- Physical and TB (within the past 6 months)
HHA 299993014 | Joint Commission 509567
Healthcare Interventions, Inc. DBA BrightStar Care Delray Beach