WORKOVER RIG ( CREW CHIEF / OPERATOR ) - HOBBS NM.
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WORKOVER RIG CREW CHIEF/OPERATOR
Would you like to further your career in Oil & Gas as part of our team of professional workover rig Crew Chiefs? At Brigade Energy Services, we provide you with training, skills, and a career with a company that prides itself on Safety and developing its people. We’re looking for additional team members who want to be the best at what they do, who think just “good” is never good enough, who take pride in their work, and want to work with others who feel the same way.
Brigade Energy Services is one of the fastest growing and the largest privately held workover rig companies in the United States. We have competitive benefits, compensation packages, and growth opportunities. Visit us at www.brigadeenergy.com
The Workover Rig Crew Chief/Operator leads the rig crew and is responsible for the rig, associated equipment and customer service. Safety is a core value for Brigade Energy Services and we are seeking like-minded Crew Chiefs who consider Safety as the number one priority. A successful Crew Chief will lead our people, drive our business, provide top notch customer service and maintain the image and integrity of our company. In return, we will provide opportunities to grow and advance, to become an expert at what you do, or progress to higher positions within the company.
- Provides a strong leadership presence at the job site by coaching, mentoring and training crew members at all levels while creating a positive team spirit and safe working environment
- Operates the rig and equipment in accordance with the contractual terms and conditions as requested or designated by the customers.
- Ensures all work is carried out in compliance with company policies, procedures and safety regulations
- Facilitates and develops workplan Job Safety Analysis (JSA) and develops hazard assessments with crews prior to job
- Inspects truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water pre-and post-trip
- Responsible for stopping work if conditions are unsafe and reports concerns immediately, including all hazards or potentially hazardous situations, accidents, incidents and injuries
- Maintains regular contact and communication with customers to resolve concerns, issues and complaints while building customer relationships, providing superior customer service and technical support
- Ensures that quality products and services are provided to the customers including maintaining productivity standards for all rig functions, following safety procedures for a safe working environment for all rig employees, and adhering to all applicable governmental regulations for compliance
- Ensures efficient maintenance of assigned rig and equipment
- Partners with District Managers to plan the logistics of the job
- Conducts pre-job operating procedures and safety meetings with crew and 3rd parties involved at the well site
- Ensures all field paperwork, including but not limited to fuel reports, logbooks, job tickets, post job treatment reports, Transport of Dangerous Goods reports, quarterly inspection reports, equipment inspections, etc., are completely and accurately filled out, audited, and approved
- Attends weekly Safety Meetings
- All other duties assigned
EXPERIENCE & WORKING REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Commercial Driver License (CDL) with Hazmat endorsement preferred
- 2+ years operating a workover rig as Crew Chief/Operator
- 4+ years oilfield service experience - (Knowledge and demonstrate competency in rigging up/down and well servicing operations.)
- Knowledge and experience in oilfield well servicing is required
- Leads, coaches, mentors and develops trust with the rig crew
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships among the team
- Willing and able to continuously increase knowledge, skills and abilities
- Can work flexible schedules and overtime as required
- Can perform in outdoor working environments in extreme temperatures and conditions
- Must provide proof of right to work in the United States, have a clean driving record and ability to pass a drug screen and background check
Total compensation includes not only the wages you will receive in your paycheck, but also the additional benefits Brigade Energy Services provides to you. We have created an individualized Total Compensation Statement:
- Paid time off including bereavement, jury duty, holidays etc.
- Access to Health Insurance
- Access to Dental Insurance
- Access to Vision Insurance
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance Provided
- Access to Supplemental Life and AD&D
- Retirement Benefits (401k) with matching contribution
- Healthcare spending account or reimbursement such as HSA and FSA available
- Long Term Disability Insurance Provided
- Short Term Disability Insurance Provided
- Access to Voluntary Accident Insurance
- Access to Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Career Advancement and Career Paths
- RF Coveralls and a $400 credit for extra uniforms after 6 months
- Per Diem or Travel Reimbursement in accordance with policy
- Shift Differential where applicable
- Company Vehicles and gas card in accordance with policy
- Company Provided Phone in accordance with policy
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Brigade Energy Services, we do not just accept differences — we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Brigade is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
BRIGADE ENERGY SERVICES LLC
FoodView all jobs at BRIGADE ENERGY SERVICES LLC